Random 01

By BabyNgelZ







Damm I just woke up like about half an hour ago. This is really bad and sorry my friends who i had plans with. For being such a pig, LOL! Well nevermind that. The Charm left to Australia for the Cheer Competition today. Sorry for not going to the airport earlier! Anyways I hope one of u from the Aussie team will read this post lol. Anyways I'm heading out for my lunch/teatime/dinner/supper now. And before I leave, I just wanna wish you all luck the competing team, all the best in everything and do bring back the title and make us proud=) Take care there and enjoy the routine okayyy! And especially you Mama Ming, Don't stress out so much. I still remember what u told Calyx before they went out and got the 2nd runner-up title, 'go out there and have fun and don't stress yourself' Do remember that I tell you!!=)





 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?