Its all about life=)

By BabyNgelZ

















Life is nothing but full of challenges and also more surprises to come. I have no idea why am I posting about this, but I guess it is because I just realized that? LOL its either getting more and more meaningful, or it will get worse day by day.




Most people change, whether for the best or the worse. Like you meet your friends from primary, secondary, college, then university. Some of them will stay local and study, some will leave for overseas and study. Every path they choose, will lead them to their own future. Some will just totally forget about you not important in their life once they find new friends and all. Thats what i realized that happened to me and also my friends. I hope the friendship I have now with my close friends will last till the day we all die. I wish them luck in whatever path they choose. Lol say till I gonna die anytime soon-.-












Okay screw the emotional post, CAMERON HIGHLANDS BABY! Can't wait till next wednesday the 15th. I said alright wohooooo!=D Its time for me to chill around and not think so much about my life but to enjoy the trip with my close friends who are always there for me. I really hope that this trip will be the most relaxing, enjoyable and meaningful journey.

And dammit people, I feel like a loser because I haven't even watch Transformers 2, Terminator, Ice Age[dunno whether is it nice or not lol] and other movies. Damn, I really need to get back on track on sleeping earlier, wake up earlier like a normal life. Been waking up late and sleeping late for quite some time already I can say.

Well, I'll be joining back Cheer this month, starting with gym classes on sundays. And also would like to wish the Charm people, who are gonna compete in Australia soon which is like this week I have no idea which day. But they are leaving on wednesday. Guys, do your best alright just have fun during the routine, bring the title home. Don't stress out so much and everything will go smooth=)




Alright people, time for me to go to bed. Don't mind the very random emotional post lol. And its true about the song from Shinedown- Second chance. I'm not angry, I'm just saying, Sometimes goodbye is a second chance. In life, in relationships, career and a lot more other challenges in life.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?