Don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened=)

By BabyNgelZ







Its all about you, 4th June 2009-5th July 2009
Its a month month relationship
I'm sorry it turned out this way
I'm sorry it ended up this way
I'm sorry I could not change anything
I'm sorry that I decided this
I'm sorry for not seeing you often
I'm sorry for being this way
I'm sorry that I couldn't save this
I'm sorry that it couldn't work out between us


Well I guess its just because everything was too fast, we didn't understand each other well, too many minor arguments happened for the 1st week itself, a lot happened and some things we couldn't solve, some we did, some we can but we chose not to. All I just wanna say is, happy 1 month anniversary Venice. I'm really happy that I got to meet you. I'm glad that it was working out smoothly until that night, sorry that it happened. I hope that you will find a better one in the future. I just wanna say is that I need a person who cares, loves, understands and especially trusts me for anything or whatever I do or decide. Trust is the most important part of the relationship. If there is no trust, then what's the point of getting together in the first place? That is all I wanna say to you readers. Lol I'm not some love psychologist or something, but it was based on my experience. Thats all readers, enjoy reading and I'm not being emotional or whatsoever okkk! Lol and also, don't cry because its over, smile because it happened=)



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?