Random 02

By BabyNgelZ







Lol I have no idea on what to blog about now, but at least I do I guess? Hehe well, its 10.50, just woke up not long ago. Gonna go get ready now and then head to church. Well that is all I guess and oh ya I just logged in to photobucket, because they said my account was inactive for like more than 90 days, I don't even remember my user ID and password lol. So logged in with the e-mail, then I saw my album with this really old picture which I totally forgot that I have it lol. Should or should I not buy a vest? Give me some opinion people. Thanks! =D




Well, just wanna wish my very close friend, David Kok Choon Wai Happy Birthday. He is always there for me when I needed him. Sorry for not spending time so much with you because as usual, you know me enough la right? Lol. Will hangout with u soon alright bro, hope u had fun on your birthday. Its a surprise btw, I know but couldn't come cause damm sick. Hahaha! Alright, gotta get my ass up now, gonna be late for church. Hope you all don't find this post boring


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?