Some gay outing.

By BabyNgelZ







The day started when I woke up about 10 in the morning cause I got a day off. Then I remembered that I needed to bank in to Eugene Foo, some shop blogger dude RM30 today. Lol, then ngam ngam I was talking to Aaron Maron online, so he offered me transport to bank it in today. So sweet of him right awwww [a.k.a Gay shit fellaxD] So he came around 11 plus 12, headed to Taipan first to bank in. First CIMB, then Maybank. After everything kao tim, we headed to The Summit to get my pay cheque. We lepak-ed till 2 plus chilling there, buy some DVD's and had lunch there. Basically him having lunch not me. This is what happens when a blogger has a camera in his bagxD.





Picture no.1- The camwhore dude.
My dog, Bobo.
The bitch came, made a U-turn.
The bitch with his finger.
Taipan here we come!!
CIMB
Was so bored and waiting for him.
This is what I did.
Was thinking about you. Hows everything there?=)
Retard face.
Pastor Joshua and his wife. RLC
Maybank
And this is what he did when he was waiting for me.
I have boobiesxD
Inside joke.
SPK no.2
Our gadgets yo.
Lunch set F, Sunshine Blue. [Before]
Gay shit face. [During]
So the clean!! I scared. [After]
L4D
RM8
Posing for me to take his pic
Dragon Ball yo.

This is what you Nuffnangers should do.

As many have already been anticipating the release of Dragonball Evolution, Nuffnang is proud to bring you the Premiere Screening of Dragonball Evolution courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Malaysia!

dragonball-evolution.JPG

4 steps to secure a pair of invites to the Premiere Screening of Dragonball Evolution

1. Take a picture of yourself or a friend in a Kame Hame Ha pose like the picture below. You are free to edit the image if you wish to.

kame-hame-ha.JPG

2. Write a blog post in your blog with the title ‘I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution’ with the picture taken in step 1 displayed.

3. Copy and paste the following codes at the end of your entry..

nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg
..which will show this image linking to this post.

4. Send in an email to dragonball@nuffnang.com with your full name and the permalink of your blog post.

Prizes and Premiums!
We’re giving away limited edition premiums and prizes from the movie such as a Dragonballs, watches, duffle bags, 3D postcards and many more to creative bloggers coming up with The Most Impressive Kame Hame Ha, The Funniest Kame Hame Ha & The Most Natural Kame Hame Ha. In addition, the first 50 bloggers who write in will also receive a Dragonball Evolution poster!

prize.jpg

As we only have 200 tickets to give out, priority will be given to blog posts which are creative and those who sent in first. Hurry, and start blogging now!

Below are some Screensavers or Wallpapers from the upcoming movie. If you wish to download them, just click on the images respectively
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?