I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution

By BabyNgelZ
I never knew that this would actually be something really fun to do. Like super duper fun lol. I was kinda like thinking on which position should I do and all. So I ended up doing a few of it and then see which one is nice. But I still have no idea which one is it, so I shall post it all up=)




The making of Dragonball positions lol.

I have no idea why I used a CD.
Sorry for showing my butt hahas.

007 with Dragonball? Match or not huh?hmmm
Trying some funky jump as if I'm in the movie lol.





Kame Hame Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Woot-.-
Farts!
I can kame hame ha, can you?=)

Looks like I've experienced on doing activities like this. Never knew it would turn out to be fun and editing the pictures weren't that tough after all I guess. Never actually knew how to use a Photoshop till Aaron thought me how to use it. Awwwww=)



nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?