By BabyNgelZ







Good ah



Another one.
See what I mean?

Camwhore-.-

Okay I look fat-.-
Act cute





An early morning breakfast with the Mitch and the 'Girlfriend'. Well I went over to Aaron's house around 3 plus in the morning if I'm not mistaken. That time Li yen was already there so yeah stayed over his place, played Winning 11 awhile and I suck in it weih, too used to Fifa already. Then we didn't know time pass so fast and it was like what, 6.30 in the morning already. So the 3 of us were like quite hungry, so decided to go over to MCD's in SS15. Then the 'Girlfriend' said that she wanna spend me for breakfast la. Cause that time I didn't bring my wallet. So then later when we ordered, the next thing you know, she also takda money-.- Then me and Aaron were like OMG! This is bad, thanks god Aaron had money if not we were so dead. Basically during the breakfast session, I was being all crazy and going nuts cause I haven't been sleeping since like the last night so yeah. Then after the breakfast session, I went to Celeb Fitness to do some workout. I had no idea why was I so semangat of going to gym like around 9am. And I haven't slept since then so yeah.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?