December 1st 2008

By BabyNgelZ






My dunno what sause chicken rice.
Chinese tea ice. Trying to diet huh Jon?xD
Flamingo.
Mango something.
Sweet lady, trying to be one huh Li Yen.
Passion peach lemon something.











The couple.
Jon is the mosst lala person.
Lala-.-
Trying to be lame.




Since Sunday night I haven't been sleeping cause on Monday morning which was yesterday, I had a shooting for Ribena. It was about some cheerleading series which is gonna come out soon I think, maybe in a few months time?=) Well then we met up at 6.45am in my house, which was quite early right. Yee Ming, Estee, Jon, Li Yen, Cheng Choo, and U-Sern met up at my place. Then Marcus lead the way to the place where we are supposed to have our shooting, which was kinda near Ampang, Hulu Klang. Then later Marcus went for his exam which starts at 9.30am. Then our shooting ended late which was around 10.30pm. Quite the late huh peeps. It was so tiring and all but then we actually had fun I guess but well I had fun. I get to meet up with new people and guess what, I met my old schoolmates there as well=) Well after the whole shooting ended, Marcus spent us dinner aka supper in Wong Kok, SS2.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?