College life

By BabyNgelZ
Megat,Aaron and Me..Quite strong la..A fatty and a skinny..LOL!!
Rui Yang the sohai..LoL
Take two
Charis,Take one
Wei Shan=)
Aaron the blondie,Afiq and Me
Random pic i took in One Utama, Pets Wonderland
I miss them alots=)
Too tired..
Second time seeing Kim in a club wei..

I miss those times=)
Being numb
Poser sial my girlfriend..She is gonna strip for me=p!
My girlfriend
Drunk-ed me and Sue Hsia
Acting?LoL
Vnn me and Samantha..Will be seeing u soon kay Vnn=)
Samantha=)
Jeremy and Jeremy's boxers
Kah Jin and I
Brey the foos pro
Mardigras


Well I'm kinda enjoying my college life now even though its damm stressed up..Like for example assignments, homeworks and also the finals..Omg their seriously killing me like crap now..But also I got take chill pills at the same time la..Like playing foos, yam cha session, hanging out with my friends, club and etc etc etc..Went back to Charm the other day and seriously..I am hell outdated there..And also doing a performance on the 4th of November..And here are some pictures of what I basicly do all the time=) And also currently addicted to apologize by Timbaland/One republic and also California Dreaming by Benny Benassi=Dbaby
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?