College life part 2

By BabyNgelZ
Random posing take 2
Posing take 1
1.4 group..2 leng luis
Style, Shine and Smooth..LOL!
Acting cool take 2 with Afiq distracting
Acting cool take 1
Classmates..And the guy is the pimp of my college wei aka Darius
My good friendssss!!!
Melinda Chong aka superstar[I don't think so]=p
Afiq, Me and Kah Weng
Our daily routine
Cought on tape
Aaron got punished by the bitch


hahas basicly I am busy with my assignments such as BCP[Business Computing], Moral, ECS[English College Studies], ECN[Economics] and also Accounts..Omg..It sucks..But mostly Aaron and Kah Weng do the job..Without them omg..I seriously will die..The funniest part is my group, Kah Weng, Aaron, Mikhel and Afiq all guys..Thats not the main point..The main point is all of us are like hell lazy and all..But we finally finished it up..Thanks wei..Well not only assignments..But tutorial questions especially Accounts and Economics..My tutor Miss Tham is a pain in the ass for my whole class I guess..Mainly to me la..Lol..Well she actually asked us to leave the class..My whole class didn't finish up her work..And we combined class with 1.1..Which there were only like what..6 students i think..All of them finished their work except us 1.3..HAHA!!Kah Weng and Mikhel stayed in the class which i don't know why la..Then it was English presentation..It went well I guess..The lecturers lectured Afiq and Mikhel like alot wei..Pity them and we got 22.5 out of 40..Which is okay la..But still bad..Not as what we expected..And then it was BCP presentation which is today..It was okay..Getting 6.5-7 out of 10 most likely..Hopefully more la..Tomorrow Accounts presentation and also English Listening test..Here are some pictures which we took in college during the Presentation week mostly..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?