New college life

By BabyNgelZ






Thank God i moved to Inti to do Mass Communication course=) It is not anything to regret about, which I am totally happy with what I chose. I get to meet new people, some familiar faces, some old friends as well. It is the 3rd week of my semester, which this is a short semester, which includes that I still have another 4 weeks to go till my finals. Decided to blog about some of my crazy, so called paying attention, funny, acting cute classmates. Well, they are really nice people=) This is what we do in class all the time. So enjoy viewing the pictures=D


Meet Sarah and June



During lecture
Introduction to Mass Communication
Meet Arief and his finger
June Lim
Sarah Ho
Meet Darshni and Raj
Clearer view
Same here




After class, we were all like having this random idea to go to the Bazaar to grab some food and eat! So decided to go buy whatever there is, chill at the park near Aaron's house to eat=)


Meet Elaina [No idea correct spelling or not]


 

2 comments so far.

  1. Phoebe Tay Zhang Hui August 6, 2011 at 3:47 PM
    Hello Guys. Its 1am on a Saturday morning and I was just thinking to myself, what better way of passing time if not thinking about how to get you all demotivated! Haha. So instead of hitting the sack like all other normal human beings, here I am trying to come up with some witty and funny lines for my posters.

    http://tzh.jimdo.com/2011/08/06/this-is-how-you-get-demotivated-very-funny/
  2. executive resume writing service March 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    Nice post! Thanks a lot.

Something to say?