Jem Jem ♥ ME

By BabyNgelZ







Greetings from India..! Hi my jem jem cheer bear! doesn't your blog look so much nicer and more alive now. This is what happens when you don't wanna blog and when i have too much free time.

and cos i'm not as mean as Jeremy is! he's awesome la, picks me up takes me here and there and takes me for movies, PLANNING A TRIP TO PENANG! *hint hint*

but even then! kenny's name for me is still nicer than yours! i ish disappointed in you!




because you're my jem jem cheer bear

because i want a tattoo there!

because we went to camerons with you

because i call you everyday while i'm in India

because you love us.

because the bet boout me marrying you is not on

cause if i've done it once i can do it again!
because we're going to Paris to see you cheer

simply because

i told you i was gonna flood your blog

with my photos

and cos YOU LOVE ME!! :D

seee! even my uniform was sexy! royalsexiness much!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 21, 2009 at 10:48 AM
    It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
  2. Anonymous November 22, 2009 at 12:53 AM
    It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.
  3. Anonymous January 23, 2010 at 4:59 AM
    Keep on posting such articles. I love to read blogs like this. BTW add some pics :)
  4. dissertations March 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM
    Good work! Thanks for post.

Something to say?