Tagged by Aaron.

By BabyNgelZ







So we shall begin with the tag.




1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Hmmm, depends on the condition?xD


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Still sleepy and more like afternoon. Lol


3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Pei Jun, which am still talking to her even though its 3 in the morning=)


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Depends, when I want something really bad then yes.


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Not now not in the future, but if I'm dead then maybe.


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Why not weih? I've got a lot of them!=)


7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Well, I have no idea. For now I guess not.


8. What does your last text message say ?
Tomorrow only he will pass the box to you. Call me tomorrow about 7 just incase i never wake up. Kthxbai.

9. What are you thinking right now ?
Am thinking a lot? But the main thing I'm thinking about is that hope everything will be alright PJ=)


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Someone I really love yeah.


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
About 4 in the morning? Lol


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
SMK Seafield?


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Absolutely yeah.


14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Aaron Lee



TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

1. Virginie
2. Rafique
3. Yuin
4. Belle
5. Joy Tan
6. Sanam
7. Li Min
8. Magdalene Lim
9. Jia Shin
10. Marcia Tan



15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
With No.5, Sanam.


16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Female I guess LOL!


17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
It will be super duper ducking funny.


18. What is no.1 studying about ?
I have no idea, If I'm not mistaken its Marketing and Advertising in IACT


19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?


1. Virginie- Minutes ago[MSN]
2. Rafique- Days ago[At his place]
3. Yuin- About a month ago?[MSN]
4. Belle- Days ago[Phone call]
5. Joy Tan- Yesterday[My chatterbox]
6. Sanam- Days ago[In Raf's place]
7. Li Min- Yesterday[TS Sports Day]
8. Magdalene Lim- About a few weeks?[MSN]
9. Jia Shin- Months ago[MSN]
10. Marcia Tan- Weeks ago[MSN]


20.Is no.4 single ?
No she is attached to Marcia[NO10]


21. Say something about no.2 .
My bitch=D


22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
It would be super duper ducking funny!


23. Describe no.9 .
Hot! Check her out in Hypertune Mags. My old schoolmate=) And PS: Not availabe, she is with Brad.


24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Hmmm, I bet it won't happen guaaaaaaaaa?

25. Do you like 8 ?
Have no idea=p More like the other way round? LOL!




*END*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?