I can relate to Ghosts or Girlfiends Past

By BabyNgelZ














YAY! Another movie given by NuffNang and the best part is, we get to watch it 2 days before the screening date!=D

I have no idea whether can I relate myself with the movie or not. Guess so cause the last time I have friends who calls me a player aka playboy, because as what they say, I am always with a bunch of girls. Which is partly true, partly not I guess lol.

As they say I am always with girlssssss, hanging out with them yam cha-ing, clubbing and all. As I hope if this is true, when I do have a girlfriend, I reallly hope that she will understand that she is the one for me and the girls i hangout with, they're just my close girlfriends.

If I am not loyal to my future girlfriend, maybe there will be ghosts that will change and guide me? Or more like they will scare me lol!

But seriously, I have a feeling that this movie will turn out to be a great and funny movie. So I can't wait till the movie is released!=)












gop-poster_small.jpg

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?