This post is for you if you know who you are.tra

By BabyNgelZ













Samsons- Kisah Tak Sempurna.



Aku memang tak berhati besar
Untuk memahami hatimu di sana
Aku memang tak berlapang dada
Untuk menyadari kau bukan milikku lagi

Dengar dengarkan aku
Aku akan bertahan
Sampai kapanpun
Sampai kapanpun ooo

Maafkan aku
Yang tak sempurna tuk dirimu
Usailah sudah
Kisah yang tak sempurna untuk kita kenang

Andai aku dapat merelakan
Setiap kepingan butiran kenangan indah
Andai aku sanggup menjalani
Setiap detik dan waktu yang datang dan oh



The translation of this song.

I do not have a big heart
To comprehend your heart
I, indeed, do not have an open heart
To understand that you're not mine anymore

Listen, listen to me
I will perservere
Until the end of time 2x

Forgive me
Who's not perfect for you
It is finished
The imperfect story for us to reminisce

If only I could sacrifice
Every bit and carvings of a beautiful memory
If only I could go through
Every second and time to come and oh


And I wish if I could turn back time, which was 2 years back when I first met you when I screwed up the change just to be with you.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?