8th November 2008=)

By BabyNgelZ







Hey people I just wanna say thank you all so much for those who gave me a surprise during cheer prac yesterday even though I saw the card=p But but I still must act surprised all right=p And also to those who wished me on my birthday and even though those who were late its okay I really appreciate it a lot=) Once again, thanks peeps!=D



Sensor-ed.
Kean Boon got horny.

Thanks for everything.
Yes Poodle drink more.


See what I mean?xD
He got raped that night.


Started the flame man.
DRINK!
Darius died.

Here comes the flaming.
Look at the booze man!xD
He don't even know we took this.
The night is still on.
Dunno who's ass is this.
Actor and real
aka Poodle.
Started la everyone.
He died after downing the cup.
Down babeh.


My turn.
Ya mann!finishedxD
A bit more!!
Thats the way la poodle!
And also camwhore.
While the others chill themselves=)
After quater of the Graveyard he became like this.

Oh come on poodle drink!

Let the party begin.
The beer man.
Shaik the gay.
Booze and cigarettes weihh
The disappointed game.
3 stoning and ther other one, no comment.




Its a day to remember. Where all my college friends gathered together to party on my birthday and so as Darius' birthday=) It was at Decanters, Sri Hartamas. But but, it was the day where Manchaster United lost to Arsenal! It was damm disappointing okayyy the best part it was on my birthday=( EMOOOOO! Hahas whatever nevermind basically Darius was the man of the match=p In other words, he died after drinking a cup of Graveyard. LOL! After that my Shisha friends came as well, thats when i started to die and get drunk. Downed 8-10 cups of beer, a shot of Flaming and a big bottle of Stout. Then went and find Jon and Li Yen after that. I was like dying cause of the drinks, then when I was on my way home, I stopped at the side of the road awhile to puke lol. Then flew back to Asia Cafe, FTZ to see the other 2. They took cared of me when I was drunk though but but, they were too busy playing with TD most of the time.



 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?