I'm BACKKKKK!!!=D

By BabyNgelZ
Hahas hey peeps sorry weih for not blogging these days..was a lil lazy..LOL!!Will blog soon..Wait till i finish with my assignments and stuffs first all rights..Basicly these days I've been enjoying much..No need to think a lot about her already since she want don't really talk to me these days and all la..So yeah I guess im finally giving up..I do not know whether is it a good thing or a bad thing to have just give up..So don't know la..But seriously I have been enjoying my life pretty much no need to think so much about all these..My friends were right..There are other girls outside which can treat u better than my other current ex-es..But that goes only to my certain ex..Not all all rights..But also even though you hurt me badly or didn't really bother much about us..I really appreciate every single moment I've been with you..So hopefully I will get another chance or something just to be with you..So yeah thats all for now..Late for class..Ciao
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?