Random post 02

By BabyNgelZ
Memories=)
Enjoying the entertainments in Cineleisure
Charm in Cineleisure magazine, August issue
Xin Ying!!!!!!=D
Ting..LOL
Jessica
Posing huh..Vain
Me the pimp?Nah I'm not..Their just hot!=D
Me,Xin,Linda,Wei Hui..
Shhhh while Shang Hong posing
Busy sms-ing huh=)
Me and Linda=)
Haha!!
Me and Choon Wai..Found this randomly



Aiyo results came out..And i failed accounts surprisingly..My GOD!!I can die weih-.-..Hopefully I do not need to retake the damm tutorial classes again..If not I need to face that bitch again..Which i seriously do not like..And also hopefully I no need to pay la..To retake the exam..LOL!!Holiday is okay i guess..Went Mardi the other day..And i guess I'll be changing club to Bar Club soon=)..Friends do not allow me to go there so often anymore..So yeah..And also I guess I'm coming back Charm=)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?