Players really SUCK!

By BabyNgelZ
Guys,this post might be a lil rough and also emo..So whoever that is reading it and if i offended anyone,i am really sorry all rights..But this post is seriously true..Sorry guys and here i go..I fuckin hate players..Players as in someone plays a girl/guy's heart..I seriously hate that..Most of my close friends call me that just because once after i broke up..The next 2 weeks i have another girlfriend..But do they ever think about my feelings?Like for example who asked for break up?Who treat who bad and all?Friends who think im a playboy..Ever thought of that?I guess not..Well i fucking hate players..Guys just imagine la..I know this girl..Which WAS my fucking ex..She tells me everyday that she misses me,that she loves me,she wanna see me everyday and every second and alot more..But guess what guys..When people asked her whether do she have a boyfriend or not..She tells people that she don't have one..Fucking irritating right?Imagine any of you are in my position..Then you guys will understand my fucking feeling..And the best part is i found out that she fucking flirts with other guys..Including my best friend..Imagine that..She is good huh?Such a whore and a fucking bitch..I think thats all for now..I seriously love her with all my heart but see what i get..The best part is when i am sleeping,she complains that i ignore her..Then when we were messaging and i said im eating and all,she said when im free only i message her..Then i said okay la..Cause i was seriously busy that night and all..Then a few hours later..She messaged me and said i ignored her..WOW!SHE IS SO REASONABLE HUH?!Hate bitches like that
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?